New Topics

Hi guys,

Since going back to my Media Studies lessons after the half term I have had an introduction to analysing and comparing posters of the same genre.
For Example: The new James Bond 'Skyfall' poster and an older James bond poster such as 'For Your Eyes Only.

I have also been introduced to analysing different magazine covers with the same main topic. As Skyfall is the newest James Bond movie and is highly talked about, I started to learn about how you can have the same topic within a selection of different magazines but the way the topic is portreyed is completely different for every magazine.

How adverts and Film trailers are successful is another topic within my Media Studies that I have been introduced to. By this I mean how an advert makes the target audience want to buy the product or how a film trailer makes the audience want to go and see it.

As I have only been back a week I have not got much else to say about these topics, but do not fret, as soon as I learn any more about these or any other topics I will definatley write a blog about it :)

Comments would be much appreciated as well, and any constructive critism :)

No comments:

Post a Comment